YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Peter H. Androsko of Yorktown Heights died Jan. 7. He was 66.
Androsko was born Oct. 8, 1947, to Olga and Walter Androsko. He worked for the Town of Yorktown Water Department. Before that, he worked for the Town of Yorktown in various positions, including the Highway Department. He also was head groundsman for the Maryknoll Brothers in Ossining for some years and worked as a truck driver over-the-road delivering horticulture items for Shemin Nursery in Greenwich, Conn. He also worked for Reliable Fuel Oil as an oil delivery man for years.
Androsko is survived by his wife, Dolores (DiMaio) Androsko; brother, Michael Androsko; stepsons, Michael A. Guariglia and Mark J. DiMaio; brother-in-law; sisters-in-law; two great-nephews; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Walter Androsko.
Private services were held Jan. 12 at Yorktown Funeral Home conducted by Pastor Bill of Affirmation Presbyterian Church.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight