YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Peter H. Androsko of Yorktown Heights died Jan. 7. He was 66.
Androsko was born Oct. 8, 1947, to Olga and Walter Androsko. He worked for the Town of Yorktown Water Department. Before that, he worked for the Town of Yorktown in various positions, including the Highway Department. He also was head groundsman for the Maryknoll Brothers in Ossining for some years and worked as a truck driver over-the-road delivering horticulture items for Shemin Nursery in Greenwich, Conn. He also worked for Reliable Fuel Oil as an oil delivery man for years.
Androsko is survived by his wife, Dolores (DiMaio) Androsko; brother, Michael Androsko; stepsons, Michael A. Guariglia and Mark J. DiMaio; brother-in-law; sisters-in-law; two great-nephews; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Walter Androsko.
Private services were held Jan. 12 at Yorktown Funeral Home conducted by Pastor Bill of Affirmation Presbyterian Church.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies