GREENWICH, Conn. - Paul P. Riccardi of Greenwich died Feb. 7. He was 99.
Riccardi was born March 24, 1914, in Cambridge, Mass., to Gerardo and Immacolata (Gamble) Riccardi. He was a building contractor and a songwriter. He was a member of the Greenwich Senior Center as well as Parsonage Cottage.
Riccardi is survived by his daughter, Pamela Gamble; son, Paul G. Riccardi and his family; two grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Florence.
All services are private.
Memorial donations may be made in Riccardi's memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast