GREENWICH, Conn. - Paul P. Riccardi of Greenwich died Feb. 7. He was 99.
Riccardi was born March 24, 1914, in Cambridge, Mass., to Gerardo and Immacolata (Gamble) Riccardi. He was a building contractor and a songwriter. He was a member of the Greenwich Senior Center as well as Parsonage Cottage.
Riccardi is survived by his daughter, Pamela Gamble; son, Paul G. Riccardi and his family; two grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Florence.
All services are private.
Memorial donations may be made in Riccardi's memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich