GREENWICH, Conn. - Paul P. Riccardi of Greenwich died Feb. 7. He was 99.
Riccardi was born March 24, 1914, in Cambridge, Mass., to Gerardo and Immacolata (Gamble) Riccardi. He was a building contractor and a songwriter. He was a member of the Greenwich Senior Center as well as Parsonage Cottage.
Riccardi is survived by his daughter, Pamela Gamble; son, Paul G. Riccardi and his family; two grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Florence.
All services are private.
Memorial donations may be made in Riccardi's memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Greenwich Couple Running Boston Marathon In Memory Of Bombing Victim
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel