GREENWICH, Conn. - Paul P. Riccardi of Greenwich died Feb. 7. He was 99.
Riccardi was born March 24, 1914, in Cambridge, Mass., to Gerardo and Immacolata (Gamble) Riccardi. He was a building contractor and a songwriter. He was a member of the Greenwich Senior Center as well as Parsonage Cottage.
Riccardi is survived by his daughter, Pamela Gamble; son, Paul G. Riccardi and his family; two grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Florence.
All services are private.
Memorial donations may be made in Riccardi's memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich
- 5 'I Am Cait' Follows Newtown HS Grad Caitlyn Jenner In New E! Docuseries