RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Paul M. Leary, Jr. of Ridgefield, formerly of Greenwich, died Thursday, May 8. He was 83.
Leary is survived by his children, Chris (Jennifer) Leary of Greenwich and Beth (Andrew) Beth Perlman of Ridgefield; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Carol (Costello) Leary.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 in St. Michael Catholic Church, 469 North St., Greenwich. Burial will take place in St. Michael Cemetery, Springfield, Mass.
- 1 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 2 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Police Arrest Teen In Staged Home Invasion