RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Paul M. Leary, Jr. of Ridgefield, formerly of Greenwich, died Thursday, May 8. He was 83.
Leary is survived by his children, Chris (Jennifer) Leary of Greenwich and Beth (Andrew) Beth Perlman of Ridgefield; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Carol (Costello) Leary.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 in St. Michael Catholic Church, 469 North St., Greenwich. Burial will take place in St. Michael Cemetery, Springfield, Mass.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Former NBA, Knicks Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48