RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Paul M. Leary, Jr. of Ridgefield, formerly of Greenwich, died Thursday, May 8. He was 83.
Leary is survived by his children, Chris (Jennifer) Leary of Greenwich and Beth (Andrew) Beth Perlman of Ridgefield; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Carol (Costello) Leary.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 in St. Michael Catholic Church, 469 North St., Greenwich. Burial will take place in St. Michael Cemetery, Springfield, Mass.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report