RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Paul M. Leary, Jr. of Ridgefield, formerly of Greenwich, died Thursday, May 8. He was 83.
Leary is survived by his children, Chris (Jennifer) Leary of Greenwich and Beth (Andrew) Beth Perlman of Ridgefield; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Carol (Costello) Leary.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 in St. Michael Catholic Church, 469 North St., Greenwich. Burial will take place in St. Michael Cemetery, Springfield, Mass.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenwich; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow