GREENWICH, Conn. – Patricia Dolores Thomas, formerly of Greenwich, died Jan. 31. She was 63.
Thomas was the mother of Norwalk resident Noel Thomas Sr., head football coach at St. Luke’s School in New Canaan.
She was born April 6, 1949, in Greenwich. A former executive assistant with Eagle Management in Greenwich, Thomas retired to Crestview, Fla., in 2006. A Jehovah's Witness, she enjoyed preaching and teaching about God, her family said.
In addition to her son, survivors are two brothers, William Thomas and Michael Thomas; a sister, Shirley Kemp; and her grandson, Noel Thomas Jr., a wide receiver for St. Luke’s.
A celebration of life service will be held at noon Saturday at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Crestview. Brackney Funeral Service is handling arrangements.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire