GREENWICH, Conn. – Patricia Dolores Thomas, formerly of Greenwich, died Jan. 31. She was 63.
Thomas was the mother of Norwalk resident Noel Thomas Sr., head football coach at St. Luke’s School in New Canaan.
She was born April 6, 1949, in Greenwich. A former executive assistant with Eagle Management in Greenwich, Thomas retired to Crestview, Fla., in 2006. A Jehovah's Witness, she enjoyed preaching and teaching about God, her family said.
In addition to her son, survivors are two brothers, William Thomas and Michael Thomas; a sister, Shirley Kemp; and her grandson, Noel Thomas Jr., a wide receiver for St. Luke’s.
A celebration of life service will be held at noon Saturday at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Crestview. Brackney Funeral Service is handling arrangements.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash