GREENWICH, Conn. - Norman Lethbridge of Greenwich died June 26. He was 84.
Lethbridge was born in Woodhaven, N.Y., to Rodney and Grace Lethbridge and graduated from Franklin K. Lane High School before earning bachelor's, master's and advanced degrees from New York University. He also completed multiple Air Force Staff College assignments. He was a teacher for 41 years in White Plains, N.Y., and continued to serve in the U.S. Air Force Reserves, retiring with the rank of lieutenant colonel.
Lethbridge is survived by his wife, Joyce; sons, Gregg and Drew; and two granddaughters.
There will be memorial services later this year.
Memorial gifts may be made in Lethbridge’s name to Neighbor to Neighbor, 247 E. Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place