GREENWICH, Conn. - Norman Lethbridge of Greenwich died June 26. He was 84.
Lethbridge was born in Woodhaven, N.Y., to Rodney and Grace Lethbridge and graduated from Franklin K. Lane High School before earning bachelor's, master's and advanced degrees from New York University. He also completed multiple Air Force Staff College assignments. He was a teacher for 41 years in White Plains, N.Y., and continued to serve in the U.S. Air Force Reserves, retiring with the rank of lieutenant colonel.
Lethbridge is survived by his wife, Joyce; sons, Gregg and Drew; and two granddaughters.
There will be memorial services later this year.
Memorial gifts may be made in Lethbridge’s name to Neighbor to Neighbor, 247 E. Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 4 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus