GREENWICH, Conn. - Norman Lethbridge of Greenwich died June 26. He was 84.
Lethbridge was born in Woodhaven, N.Y., to Rodney and Grace Lethbridge and graduated from Franklin K. Lane High School before earning bachelor's, master's and advanced degrees from New York University. He also completed multiple Air Force Staff College assignments. He was a teacher for 41 years in White Plains, N.Y., and continued to serve in the U.S. Air Force Reserves, retiring with the rank of lieutenant colonel.
Lethbridge is survived by his wife, Joyce; sons, Gregg and Drew; and two granddaughters.
There will be memorial services later this year.
Memorial gifts may be made in Lethbridge’s name to Neighbor to Neighbor, 247 E. Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 MakerBot Shuts Down 3D Printing Retail Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich