GREENWICH, Conn. - Norman Lethbridge of Greenwich died June 26. He was 84.
Lethbridge was born in Woodhaven, N.Y., to Rodney and Grace Lethbridge and graduated from Franklin K. Lane High School before earning bachelor's, master's and advanced degrees from New York University. He also completed multiple Air Force Staff College assignments. He was a teacher for 41 years in White Plains, N.Y., and continued to serve in the U.S. Air Force Reserves, retiring with the rank of lieutenant colonel.
Lethbridge is survived by his wife, Joyce; sons, Gregg and Drew; and two granddaughters.
There will be memorial services later this year.
Memorial gifts may be made in Lethbridge’s name to Neighbor to Neighbor, 247 E. Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp