GREENWICH, Conn. - Nicolo (Nick) Mauro of Greenwich died April 27. He was 64.
Mauro was born April 22, 1950, in Naples, Italy. He came to America with his family at the age of 12. Along with his wife Linda they owned and operated Sausage Emporium for over 15 years. He continued to work as a butcher and was currently working at Tarry Market and Palmers Market.
Mauro is survived by his wife, Linda; daughters, Danielle Ardito (Joseph), Natasha Mahabir (Richard), Nicole Ehret (Thomas); eight grandchildren; sister, Fran (Michael) Fariello; and nieces and nephews.
A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 30 at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St., Greenwich, CT, 06830.
- 1 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 2 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Return To Greenwich For Monday Morning Commute