GREENWICH, Conn. - Nicolo (Nick) Mauro of Greenwich died April 27. He was 64.
Mauro was born April 22, 1950, in Naples, Italy. He came to America with his family at the age of 12. Along with his wife Linda they owned and operated Sausage Emporium for over 15 years. He continued to work as a butcher and was currently working at Tarry Market and Palmers Market.
Mauro is survived by his wife, Linda; daughters, Danielle Ardito (Joseph), Natasha Mahabir (Richard), Nicole Ehret (Thomas); eight grandchildren; sister, Fran (Michael) Fariello; and nieces and nephews.
A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 30 at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St., Greenwich, CT, 06830.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose