BREWSTER, N.Y. - Nancie Pellino-Youngs, a resident of Brewster, and formerly of Port Chester, and Greenwich, Conn., died Dec. 31. She was 65.
Pellino-Youngs was born Feb. 18, 1948, in Greenwich, Conn., to Olaf and Agnes Loudon Erga. She graduated from Greenwich High School in 1966. She was the facilities coordinator at the King Street Home in Rye Brook, where she had been employed for 38 years.
Pellino-Youngs is survived by her husband, William Youngs and son, Joseph Pellino both of Brewster; sister, Elizabeth "Liz" Ulnits of Port Chester; and step children, Joe, Billy and Cathy. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Michael Pellino.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 6 at Corpus Christi Church 136 South Regent St. Port Chester. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Pegasus Therapeutic Riding 310 Peach Lake Road Brewster, NY 10509.
For more information, please visit: www.craftmemorialhome.com/
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire