GREENWICH, Conn. – Michael James Mullen of Greenwich died Feb. 5 at New York- Presbyterian Hospital. He was 49.
Born April 23, 1963, in Boston to Mary and James Mullen, he was raised in Hingham, Mass. He graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. His career in investment business spanned 25 years.
He had worked at Oppenheimer in institutional equity sales and most recently at Gerry Farber LLC, a New York-based hedge fund. He enjoyed traveling with his family, skiing, golf and the New England Patriots.
Mullen is survived by his wife of 24 years, Tracy; two daughters, Sarah, a sophomore at Gettysburg College, and Caroline, a seventh grade student at Central Middle School; and a brother, James, of Hingham, Mass.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Leo P. Gallagher and Son Funeral Home in Greenwich. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Michael's Church in Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Lung Association or The Newman Catholic Center, 472 North Pleasant St., Amherst, MA 01002.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenwich