GREENWICH, Conn. - Mary Quinn Enea of Greenwich died Feb. 3. She was 61.
Enea was born Jan. 1, 1953, in the Bronx, New York, to William and Joan Quinn. She was a senior recruiter with the Compass Group for over 10 years. She was the wife of Robert Blechner.
Enea is survived by her son, Peter Quinn Enea; daughter, Alyson Quinn Enea; stepson, Joseph Blechner; sister, Joan Quinn; and brother, Michael Quinn.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Castiglione's Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. The funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 286 Delevan Ave.; Greenwich. Burial will follow the funeral at Greenwood Union Cemetery, 215 North St., Rye.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal