GREENWICH, Conn. - Mary Graham Hull Old, a longtime resident of Greenwich, died June 8. She was 86.
Old was born in Roanoke, Va., and was the daughter of David Denton Hull, Jr. and Elizabeth Duval Adams Hull. Following graduation from Harcum Junior College, she worked for an architectural firm in Roanoke for many years. She served as a nurses' aid, president of The Junior League of Roanoke, a long time board member of the Greenwich Garden Club and a member of The Round Hill Club in Greenwich.
Old is survived by her husband, Jonathan W. Old, Jr.; children, Jonathan W. Old, III and Elizabeth Adams Old Ker of New Canaan; and four grandchildren.
A family service will be held in Roanoke. A reception will be held Thursday, June 19 from 12 to 2 p.m. at The Round Hill Club.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview