GREENWICH, Conn. - Mary A. DeVito, of Greenwich, and former longtime resident of Valhalla, N.Y., died Aug. 29. She was 92.
DeVito was born March 22, 1922, in White Plains, to William and Jennie Franco Potorti.
DeVito is survived by her children, Donna (Vincent) Porco of Valhalla, Diane (Jerome) Laffer of San Tan Valley, Ariz., and Marianne (Raymond) Sassano of W. Harrison; brother, Peter Potorti of Ithaca, N.Y,; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Mario J. DeVito.
Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, 2 Broadway, Valhalla. Interment will be held at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview