GREENWICH, Conn. - Mary A. DeVito, of Greenwich, and former longtime resident of Valhalla, N.Y., died Aug. 29. She was 92.
DeVito was born March 22, 1922, in White Plains, to William and Jennie Franco Potorti.
DeVito is survived by her children, Donna (Vincent) Porco of Valhalla, Diane (Jerome) Laffer of San Tan Valley, Ariz., and Marianne (Raymond) Sassano of W. Harrison; brother, Peter Potorti of Ithaca, N.Y,; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Mario J. DeVito.
Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, 2 Broadway, Valhalla. Interment will be held at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich