GREENWICH, Conn. - Mary A. DeVito, of Greenwich, and former longtime resident of Valhalla, N.Y., died Aug. 29. She was 92.
DeVito was born March 22, 1922, in White Plains, to William and Jennie Franco Potorti.
DeVito is survived by her children, Donna (Vincent) Porco of Valhalla, Diane (Jerome) Laffer of San Tan Valley, Ariz., and Marianne (Raymond) Sassano of W. Harrison; brother, Peter Potorti of Ithaca, N.Y,; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Mario J. DeVito.
Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, 2 Broadway, Valhalla. Interment will be held at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight