GREENWICH, Conn. - Mary A. DeVito, of Greenwich, and former longtime resident of Valhalla, N.Y., died Aug. 29. She was 92.
DeVito was born March 22, 1922, in White Plains, to William and Jennie Franco Potorti.
DeVito is survived by her children, Donna (Vincent) Porco of Valhalla, Diane (Jerome) Laffer of San Tan Valley, Ariz., and Marianne (Raymond) Sassano of W. Harrison; brother, Peter Potorti of Ithaca, N.Y,; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Mario J. DeVito.
Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, 2 Broadway, Valhalla. Interment will be held at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday