GREENWICH, Conn. - Mary A. DeVito, of Greenwich, and former longtime resident of Valhalla, N.Y., died Aug. 29. She was 92.
DeVito was born March 22, 1922, in White Plains, to William and Jennie Franco Potorti.
DeVito is survived by her children, Donna (Vincent) Porco of Valhalla, Diane (Jerome) Laffer of San Tan Valley, Ariz., and Marianne (Raymond) Sassano of W. Harrison; brother, Peter Potorti of Ithaca, N.Y,; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Mario J. DeVito.
Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, 2 Broadway, Valhalla. Interment will be held at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists