TRUMBULL, Conn. - Marion P. Belmonte of Trumbull, formerly of Greenwich, died Monday, Aug. 18. She was 90.
Belmonte was born to Pietro and Felicia Carparelli in Harrison, N.Y. She was a homemaker and was active at Sacred Heart Church in Greenwich and worked with the elderly at St. Joseph's Manor for many years.
Belmonte is survived by her children, Rocco and Mary Belmonte of Ridgefield, Emelia (Emmy) Sarica and Andreas Senie of Trumbull; former son-in-law, Anthony "Buddy" Sarica of Bridgeport.; four grandchildren; brothers, Lou Carparelli of Harrison, N.Y., and Angelo Carparelli of Chicago, Ill.; and seven great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, William A. Belmonte; seven brothers and sisters; and granddaughter, Alana.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 directly at St. Theresa Church in Trumbull. Interment to follow in St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
Donations may be made in her memory to Camp Rising Sun, P.O. Box 472, Branford.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station