GREENWICH, Conn. - Marion Farmer of Greenwich died Saturday, April 26. She was 97.
Farmer was born Oct. 18, 1916, in the Bronx, N.Y., and was the daughter of Frank Miltner and Mary (Würtenburger) Miltner, and resided in Bloomfield for the past 20 years. She and her husband, James were longtime residents of Riverside, having lived there for nearly 40 years prior to their move to Bloomfield. They were active parishioners at St. Paul's Episcopal Church since 1956.
Farmer is survived by her son, Robert C. Farmer of Emerald Isle, N.C.; daughter, Nancy Farmer of Osterville, Mass.; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, James G. Farmer.
A private memorial service will be held at a later date at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Riverside with interment in the Memorial Garden.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 200 Riverside Ave., Riverside, CT 06878.
For more information, please visit http://www.carmonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich