GREENWICH, Conn. - Marie (Romanello) Frattalone, formerly of Greenwich, died Sunday, Feb. 23. She was 88.
Frattalone was born in Port Chester, N.Y., the daughter of Anthony and Gertrude (D'Andrea) Romanello. She graduated from Port Chester High School. She was a legal secretary for many years. Frattalone was a member of St. Roch's for the past 60 years. She was a member of the Greenwich AARP until her recent move to an assisted living facility.
Frattalone is survived by her children, Ann Frattalone (Donald) Giarratano of Bridgewater, Marie G. Frattalone of Old Greenwich, Lorraine and Mario Lodato of Riverside, Theresa Frattalone of Putnam and Larry and Terri Frattalone of Waller, Texas; brother, Domenic Romanello of Virginia. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Lawrence Frattalone; and brothers, Joseph and Anthony Romanello.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 1, at St. Roch's Church, Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Roch's Church, 10 St. Roch Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters