GREENWICH, Conn. - Marie (Romanello) Frattalone, formerly of Greenwich, died Sunday, Feb. 23. She was 88.
Frattalone was born in Port Chester, N.Y., the daughter of Anthony and Gertrude (D'Andrea) Romanello. She graduated from Port Chester High School. She was a legal secretary for many years. Frattalone was a member of St. Roch's for the past 60 years. She was a member of the Greenwich AARP until her recent move to an assisted living facility.
Frattalone is survived by her children, Ann Frattalone (Donald) Giarratano of Bridgewater, Marie G. Frattalone of Old Greenwich, Lorraine and Mario Lodato of Riverside, Theresa Frattalone of Putnam and Larry and Terri Frattalone of Waller, Texas; brother, Domenic Romanello of Virginia. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Lawrence Frattalone; and brothers, Joseph and Anthony Romanello.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 1, at St. Roch's Church, Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Roch's Church, 10 St. Roch Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich