GREENWICH, Conn. - Marie (Romanello) Frattalone, formerly of Greenwich, died Sunday, Feb. 23. She was 88.
Frattalone was born in Port Chester, N.Y., the daughter of Anthony and Gertrude (D'Andrea) Romanello. She graduated from Port Chester High School. She was a legal secretary for many years. Frattalone was a member of St. Roch's for the past 60 years. She was a member of the Greenwich AARP until her recent move to an assisted living facility.
Frattalone is survived by her children, Ann Frattalone (Donald) Giarratano of Bridgewater, Marie G. Frattalone of Old Greenwich, Lorraine and Mario Lodato of Riverside, Theresa Frattalone of Putnam and Larry and Terri Frattalone of Waller, Texas; brother, Domenic Romanello of Virginia. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Lawrence Frattalone; and brothers, Joseph and Anthony Romanello.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 1, at St. Roch's Church, Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Roch's Church, 10 St. Roch Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison