WINTER PARK, Fla. - Marianne D. Holland ("Non"), formerly of Greenwich died April 26. She was 84.
Holland was born Oct. 14, 1929, to George and Marguerita Delacorte of New York City. She grew up in New York City, attended the Spence School and graduated from Sweet Briar College in Virginia. After her marriage she lived over the years in San Antonio, Texas, New York City, Greenwich and Cos Cob, and most recently Winter Park. She was involved as a volunteer in the Junior League of Greenwich, Brunswick School, and Greenwich Academy.
Holland is survived by her sons, Bryce Holland Jr. (Robin) of Mercer Island, Wash., Jed Holland (Sidney) of Greensboro, N.C., Andrew Holland (Marjorie) of Winter Park, and David Holland (Alison) of Milton, Ga.; sister, Consuelo Carson of McClean, Va.; brother, Malcolm Delacorte of Cornwall, N.Y.; and 11 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Bryce Lawrence Holland; daughter, Melissa.
A burial service will be held in Greenwich, where she will be laid to rest with her husband and daughter.
Donations may be made to the Melissa D. Holland Memorial Fund, University of Virginia, P.O. Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Northern Fairfield County
- 2 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Greenwich Will See Steady Rain Then Rapidly Falling Temps
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say