NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Marcello S. Cerretani Jr. died Sunday, Oct. 13. He was 46.
Cerretani was born July 5, 1967, in Norwalk, son of Marcello and Carmen Segovia Cerretani. He was a resident of New Canaan and South Salem, N.Y., for many years. He was a veteran of the Gulf War having served four years in the U.S. Navy and two years in the U.S. Army Reserve. He was an electrician and worked for Davenport Electric in Greenwich.
Cerretani is survived by his parents; many aunts, uncles; cousins; and friends.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23 at St Aloysius Church, Cherry St., with Interment in Lakeview Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care