NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Marcello S. Cerretani Jr. died Sunday, Oct. 13. He was 46.
Cerretani was born July 5, 1967, in Norwalk, son of Marcello and Carmen Segovia Cerretani. He was a resident of New Canaan and South Salem, N.Y., for many years. He was a veteran of the Gulf War having served four years in the U.S. Navy and two years in the U.S. Army Reserve. He was an electrician and worked for Davenport Electric in Greenwich.
Cerretani is survived by his parents; many aunts, uncles; cousins; and friends.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23 at St Aloysius Church, Cherry St., with Interment in Lakeview Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms