NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Marcello S. Cerretani Jr. died Sunday, Oct. 13. He was 46.
Cerretani was born July 5, 1967, in Norwalk, son of Marcello and Carmen Segovia Cerretani. He was a resident of New Canaan and South Salem, N.Y., for many years. He was a veteran of the Gulf War having served four years in the U.S. Navy and two years in the U.S. Army Reserve. He was an electrician and worked for Davenport Electric in Greenwich.
Cerretani is survived by his parents; many aunts, uncles; cousins; and friends.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23 at St Aloysius Church, Cherry St., with Interment in Lakeview Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples