NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Marcello S. Cerretani Jr. died Sunday, Oct. 13. He was 46.
Cerretani was born July 5, 1967, in Norwalk, son of Marcello and Carmen Segovia Cerretani. He was a resident of New Canaan and South Salem, N.Y., for many years. He was a veteran of the Gulf War having served four years in the U.S. Navy and two years in the U.S. Army Reserve. He was an electrician and worked for Davenport Electric in Greenwich.
Cerretani is survived by his parents; many aunts, uncles; cousins; and friends.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23 at St Aloysius Church, Cherry St., with Interment in Lakeview Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists