NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Marcello S. Cerretani Jr. died Sunday, Oct. 13. He was 46.
Cerretani was born July 5, 1967, in Norwalk, son of Marcello and Carmen Segovia Cerretani. He was a resident of New Canaan and South Salem, N.Y., for many years. He was a veteran of the Gulf War having served four years in the U.S. Navy and two years in the U.S. Army Reserve. He was an electrician and worked for Davenport Electric in Greenwich.
Cerretani is survived by his parents; many aunts, uncles; cousins; and friends.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23 at St Aloysius Church, Cherry St., with Interment in Lakeview Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Man Who Rear Ends Two Cars On I-684 Faces DWI Charge, State Police Say
- 5 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme