GREENWICH, Conn. - Mabel Keeley, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Friday, May 30. She was 99.
Keeley was born Aug. 18, 1914, in Greenwich, to Elizabeth and James Edward Sherwood. She and her husband, James, worked at the American Felt Co. Upon retirement, she and James moved to Venice, Fla, where they spent 28 years. She returned to Greenwich in 2004.
Keeley is survived by her son, James; daughter-in-law, Elizabeth; son-in-law, Albert Farish; and five grandchildren and four great-granddaughters. She was predeceased by her parents; sisters; husband, James Keeley; daughter, Marjorie Farish; and granddaughter, Nicole Farish.
No service details were available.
Memorial contributions in Keeley's memory may be sent to: Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 500 W. Putnam Ave., Suite 150, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton