GREENWICH, Conn. - Mabel Keeley, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Friday, May 30. She was 99.
Keeley was born Aug. 18, 1914, in Greenwich, to Elizabeth and James Edward Sherwood. She and her husband, James, worked at the American Felt Co. Upon retirement, she and James moved to Venice, Fla, where they spent 28 years. She returned to Greenwich in 2004.
Keeley is survived by her son, James; daughter-in-law, Elizabeth; son-in-law, Albert Farish; and five grandchildren and four great-granddaughters. She was predeceased by her parents; sisters; husband, James Keeley; daughter, Marjorie Farish; and granddaughter, Nicole Farish.
No service details were available.
Memorial contributions in Keeley's memory may be sent to: Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 500 W. Putnam Ave., Suite 150, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies