GREENWICH, Conn. - Lucia Pennella died Feb. 21. She was 84.
Pennella was born to Giuseppe Antonio and Alessandra Sarno in Morra DeSanctis, Avellino, Italy. She immigrated from Italy with her husband and son in May 1968. She worked at Greenwich Hospital in the laundry department for 26 years.
Pennella is survived by her son, Angelo Michele (Nicolina); three grandchildren; three great grandchildren; sister-in-law, Maria; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Antonio; sister, Caterina; and brother, Rocco.
Calling hours Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 at St. Roch’s Church, 10 St. Roch Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care