GREENWICH, Conn. - Lucia Pennella died Feb. 21. She was 84.
Pennella was born to Giuseppe Antonio and Alessandra Sarno in Morra DeSanctis, Avellino, Italy. She immigrated from Italy with her husband and son in May 1968. She worked at Greenwich Hospital in the laundry department for 26 years.
Pennella is survived by her son, Angelo Michele (Nicolina); three grandchildren; three great grandchildren; sister-in-law, Maria; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Antonio; sister, Caterina; and brother, Rocco.
Calling hours Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 at St. Roch’s Church, 10 St. Roch Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino