GREENWICH, Conn. - Lucia Pennella died Feb. 21. She was 84.
Pennella was born to Giuseppe Antonio and Alessandra Sarno in Morra DeSanctis, Avellino, Italy. She immigrated from Italy with her husband and son in May 1968. She worked at Greenwich Hospital in the laundry department for 26 years.
Pennella is survived by her son, Angelo Michele (Nicolina); three grandchildren; three great grandchildren; sister-in-law, Maria; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Antonio; sister, Caterina; and brother, Rocco.
Calling hours Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 at St. Roch’s Church, 10 St. Roch Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters