GREENWICH, Conn. - Leonore E. Ellich of Greenwich died June 6. She was 88.
Ellich was born March 18, 1926, in New York City. She lived most of her life in Greenwich. She was the daughter of Nester Erickson and Tekla Kanerva Erickson. She worked for a design company for over 20 years as a bookkeeper.
She is survived by her nieces, Vera Ellich and Ronnie Little. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Alexander D. Ellich.
A graveside service will be held Friday, June 13, at 1 p.m. in St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack