GREENWICH, Conn. - Leonore E. Ellich of Greenwich died June 6. She was 88.
Ellich was born March 18, 1926, in New York City. She lived most of her life in Greenwich. She was the daughter of Nester Erickson and Tekla Kanerva Erickson. She worked for a design company for over 20 years as a bookkeeper.
She is survived by her nieces, Vera Ellich and Ronnie Little. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Alexander D. Ellich.
A graveside service will be held Friday, June 13, at 1 p.m. in St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky