GREENWICH, Conn. - Leonore E. Ellich of Greenwich died June 6. She was 88.
Ellich was born March 18, 1926, in New York City. She lived most of her life in Greenwich. She was the daughter of Nester Erickson and Tekla Kanerva Erickson. She worked for a design company for over 20 years as a bookkeeper.
She is survived by her nieces, Vera Ellich and Ronnie Little. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Alexander D. Ellich.
A graveside service will be held Friday, June 13, at 1 p.m. in St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies