GREENWICH, Conn. - Leonore E. Ellich of Greenwich died June 6. She was 88.
Ellich was born March 18, 1926, in New York City. She lived most of her life in Greenwich. She was the daughter of Nester Erickson and Tekla Kanerva Erickson. She worked for a design company for over 20 years as a bookkeeper.
She is survived by her nieces, Vera Ellich and Ronnie Little. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Alexander D. Ellich.
A graveside service will be held Friday, June 13, at 1 p.m. in St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm