GREENWICH, Conn. - Leonore E. Ellich of Greenwich died June 6. She was 88.
Ellich was born March 18, 1926, in New York City. She lived most of her life in Greenwich. She was the daughter of Nester Erickson and Tekla Kanerva Erickson. She worked for a design company for over 20 years as a bookkeeper.
She is survived by her nieces, Vera Ellich and Ronnie Little. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Alexander D. Ellich.
A graveside service will be held Friday, June 13, at 1 p.m. in St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight