RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Kenneth A. Jamroz, a resident of Riverside, died May 29. He was 65.
Jamroz was born June 19, 1948, in Port Chester, N.Y., to Jacob and Helen Dembenski Jamroz. He graduated from Greenwich High School in 1966 and from Westchester County Community College. He served in the U.S> Navy on the USS Sunfish nuclear-powered attack submarine. He was director of logistics for the Unimin Corp. in New Canaan. He was a parishioner of the Saint Catherine of Sienna Church in Riverside.
Jamroz is survived by his wife, Marilyn Jamroz of Riverside; daughters, Jacquelyn Jamroz-Lasko of North Stamford and Lisa Jamroz of Stamford; two grandchildren; brother, Jack Jamroz (Lynn) of Stamford; sisters, Julia Spadaro of Greenwich and Janet Re (Patrick) of Stamford; sister-in-law, Marilyn Jamroz of Greenwich; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Robert Jamroz.
Calling hours are from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday, June 2, at Craft Memorial Home Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 3, at Saint Catherine of Siena Church 4 Riverside Ave., Riverside. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery Rye, N.Y.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich
- 5 Lynn Ann Bahnken, 59, Of Greenwich