GREENWICH, Conn. - June Ruth Haggerty of Greenwich died July 17. She was 64.
Haggerty was born May 13, 1950, she was the daughter of J. Peter and Florence Haggerty. After many years spent in Greenwich Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital, she graduated from Greenwich High School in 1970.
Haggerty is survived by her brother, Peter; sisters, Bonnie (Roy) Coggin, Janice (Steve) Stearns, Betty Jean (Allen) Schmid, Beth Ferenc, Joan (Pete) Poillon, Jaculin (David) McHugh and Brooke (Rich) Cottle; seven nieces; eight nephews; three grand nieces; and three grand nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother-in-law, John Ferenc.
There are no calling hours. A memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday, Aug. 2 at 10 a.m. in St. Mary Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Burial will be private.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care