GREENWICH, Conn. - June Ruth Haggerty of Greenwich died July 17. She was 64.
Haggerty was born May 13, 1950, she was the daughter of J. Peter and Florence Haggerty. After many years spent in Greenwich Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital, she graduated from Greenwich High School in 1970.
Haggerty is survived by her brother, Peter; sisters, Bonnie (Roy) Coggin, Janice (Steve) Stearns, Betty Jean (Allen) Schmid, Beth Ferenc, Joan (Pete) Poillon, Jaculin (David) McHugh and Brooke (Rich) Cottle; seven nieces; eight nephews; three grand nieces; and three grand nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother-in-law, John Ferenc.
There are no calling hours. A memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday, Aug. 2 at 10 a.m. in St. Mary Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Burial will be private.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight