GREENWICH, Conn. - June Ruth Haggerty of Greenwich died July 17. She was 64.
Haggerty was born May 13, 1950, she was the daughter of J. Peter and Florence Haggerty. After many years spent in Greenwich Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital, she graduated from Greenwich High School in 1970.
Haggerty is survived by her brother, Peter; sisters, Bonnie (Roy) Coggin, Janice (Steve) Stearns, Betty Jean (Allen) Schmid, Beth Ferenc, Joan (Pete) Poillon, Jaculin (David) McHugh and Brooke (Rich) Cottle; seven nieces; eight nephews; three grand nieces; and three grand nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother-in-law, John Ferenc.
There are no calling hours. A memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday, Aug. 2 at 10 a.m. in St. Mary Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Burial will be private.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party