GREENWICH, Conn. - June Ruth Haggerty of Greenwich died July 17. She was 64.
Haggerty was born May 13, 1950, she was the daughter of J. Peter and Florence Haggerty. After many years spent in Greenwich Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital, she graduated from Greenwich High School in 1970.
Haggerty is survived by her brother, Peter; sisters, Bonnie (Roy) Coggin, Janice (Steve) Stearns, Betty Jean (Allen) Schmid, Beth Ferenc, Joan (Pete) Poillon, Jaculin (David) McHugh and Brooke (Rich) Cottle; seven nieces; eight nephews; three grand nieces; and three grand nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother-in-law, John Ferenc.
There are no calling hours. A memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday, Aug. 2 at 10 a.m. in St. Mary Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Burial will be private.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say