GREENWICH, Conn. - Judith C. DiRollo of Greenwich died Dec. 30. She was 80.
DiRollo was born in 1933 in New York City; daughter of Edward and Helen Boote. She was a Greenwich Realtor for more than 20 years.
DiRollo is survived by her husband, Anthony DiRollo; sons, Randall Voges (Marcia), Clifford Voges (Michele Paquette); stepchildren, John DiRollo (Sherri), Nancy Guerette (Jeffrey), Maureen Mackey (Peter); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, at the Darien United Methodist Church, 345 Middlesex Road, Darien. Interment to follow at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Darien United Methodist Church, 345 Middlesex Road, Darien, CT 06820.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 4 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station