GREENWICH, Conn. - Judith C. DiRollo of Greenwich died Dec. 30. She was 80.
DiRollo was born in 1933 in New York City; daughter of Edward and Helen Boote. She was a Greenwich Realtor for more than 20 years.
DiRollo is survived by her husband, Anthony DiRollo; sons, Randall Voges (Marcia), Clifford Voges (Michele Paquette); stepchildren, John DiRollo (Sherri), Nancy Guerette (Jeffrey), Maureen Mackey (Peter); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, at the Darien United Methodist Church, 345 Middlesex Road, Darien. Interment to follow at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Darien United Methodist Church, 345 Middlesex Road, Darien, CT 06820.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal