GREENWICH, Conn. - Judith C. DiRollo of Greenwich died Dec. 30. She was 80.
DiRollo was born in 1933 in New York City; daughter of Edward and Helen Boote. She was a Greenwich Realtor for more than 20 years.
DiRollo is survived by her husband, Anthony DiRollo; sons, Randall Voges (Marcia), Clifford Voges (Michele Paquette); stepchildren, John DiRollo (Sherri), Nancy Guerette (Jeffrey), Maureen Mackey (Peter); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, at the Darien United Methodist Church, 345 Middlesex Road, Darien. Interment to follow at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Darien United Methodist Church, 345 Middlesex Road, Darien, CT 06820.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton