KEENE, N.H. - Josephine T. Kroll of Keene, formerly of Stamford and Greenwich, Conn., died Jan. 3. She was 95.
Kroll was born Jan. 7, 1918, in Saint Clair, Pa.; daughter of John and Nell Wach Kroll. After high school she moved to Stamford, and later Greenwich, working as a secretary at Dorr-Oliver Co. and finally as an executive secretary for more than 35 years at Pitney Bowes in Stamford. She moved to New Hampshire in 2009.
Kroll is survived by her nieces and nephews, Joseph J. Turek of Norwalk, Conn., Wendy A. Turek and Tina T. Deverill of Keene and Michael N. Kroll of Pinckney, Mich. She was predeceased by her brothers, Leo, Michael, Edward and John Kroll; and sister, Agnes Turek.
Services and interment will be held in the spring in Saint Clair.
Contributions can be made to Saints Peter and Paul Church, 216 North Mill St., Saint Clair, PA 17970.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Greenwich
- 5 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich