KEENE, N.H. - Josephine T. Kroll of Keene, formerly of Stamford and Greenwich, Conn., died Jan. 3. She was 95.
Kroll was born Jan. 7, 1918, in Saint Clair, Pa.; daughter of John and Nell Wach Kroll. After high school she moved to Stamford, and later Greenwich, working as a secretary at Dorr-Oliver Co. and finally as an executive secretary for more than 35 years at Pitney Bowes in Stamford. She moved to New Hampshire in 2009.
Kroll is survived by her nieces and nephews, Joseph J. Turek of Norwalk, Conn., Wendy A. Turek and Tina T. Deverill of Keene and Michael N. Kroll of Pinckney, Mich. She was predeceased by her brothers, Leo, Michael, Edward and John Kroll; and sister, Agnes Turek.
Services and interment will be held in the spring in Saint Clair.
Contributions can be made to Saints Peter and Paul Church, 216 North Mill St., Saint Clair, PA 17970.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists