GREENWICH, Conn. - Josephine Santoro of Greenwich died Feb. 18. She was 97.
Santoro was born to Antonio and Carmela Angotto in Greenwich. She was a member of the River House and the Greenwich Senior Center. She retired from Thrush Press at the age of 65.
Santoro is survived by her daughters, Janice Fiore and Joanne Vermilyea; three grandchildren; a great grandchild; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Guernio; sisters, Mary, Nellie, Rose and Angelina; and brothers, Michael, Pat and Dominick.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 21 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at St. Catherine's Church. Entombment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm