GREENWICH, Conn. - Josephine Santoro of Greenwich died Feb. 18. She was 97.
Santoro was born to Antonio and Carmela Angotto in Greenwich. She was a member of the River House and the Greenwich Senior Center. She retired from Thrush Press at the age of 65.
Santoro is survived by her daughters, Janice Fiore and Joanne Vermilyea; three grandchildren; a great grandchild; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Guernio; sisters, Mary, Nellie, Rose and Angelina; and brothers, Michael, Pat and Dominick.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 21 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at St. Catherine's Church. Entombment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care