GREENWICH, Conn. - Josephine Eskierski of Greenwich died April 22. She was 92.
Eskierski was born in Poland, in 1922, to Michael and Mary Szuminski. She came to the United States in 1949 and resided in Greenwich. She was a member of the Sacred Heart Parish.
Eskierski is survived by her children, Chris Hommel of Berlin, Md., Ed Eskierski (Patricia) of Millersville Md., and Bob Eskierski (Catherine) of Greenwich; eight grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John Eskierski; and son, John Eskierski Jr.
Calling hours are Monday, April 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave, Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 29, at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St., Greenwich. Interment at St. Mary's Cemetery on North Street.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Eskierski's name to St. Joseph's Nursing Home, 1222 Tugwell Drive, Catonsville, MD 21228.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight