JUPITER, Fla. - John Rogers Myers, of Jupiter, and Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, and formerly of Greenwich, Conn., died July 13. He was 86.
Myers was born Feb. 10, 1928, in Brookline, Mass., the son of Elsie Clay Rogers and Norman John Myers. He grew up in New Hampshire, Boston and New York City. He attended Boston Latin School and graduated with the Class of 1949 from Harvard University.
He lived with his wife and family in Greenwich, Conn., for over 30 years and have been residents of Jupiter since October 1993. He was the founder of Myers Publishing Co. Inc., a publisher of trade journals, including Chemical Purchasing and Art Business News. He was a member of the Jonathan's Landing community and club.
Myers is survived by his wife, Patricia; children, John H. Myers of Miami, Elizabeth Myers Imphong of Alexandria, Va., and Caroline Myers Taufic (William) of Darien, Conn.; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Private family services will be held.
For more information, visit www.aycockfuneralhomejupiter.com.
- 1 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 4 Snow Slows Traffic On Every Major Roadway Across Fairfield County
- 5 Expect More Snow: Winter Weather Advisory Remains In Effect In Greenwich