GREENWICH, Conn. - John Howard Wyman of Greenwich died Feb. 20. He was 72.
Wyman was the son of Charles A. Wyman and Olga Suzanne Wyman Resseguier. He attended St. Bernard's School in New York, Phillips Exeter Academy and Union College, graduating with a bachelor's in economics in 1963. He attended the Tuck School at Dartmouth and received his MBA from New York University.
He was an executive vice president of A.R. Schmeidler & Co, a wealth management firm in New York City for more than 30 years, and spent much of his career in investment management and research. He was a resident of Greenwich for more than 40 years, and more recently was a member of the Field Club, Dinosaurs, and The Horseneck Club.
Wyman was a grand officer of the New York sous-commanderie of the Confrerie des Chevaliers du Tastevin, and was a member of the organization for more than 40 years.
Wyman is survived by his wife, Marianne; children, Cristina and Charlie (Megan); two grandchildren; sister, Virginia Wyman Meyer (Juan); and a nephew and niece. He was predeceased by his parents.
A remembrance Mass of celebration will be celebrate at 4 p.m. Tuesday, April 22, at St. Timothy Catholic Church, 1034 North St., Greenwich.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich