GREENWICH, Conn. - John C. Jablonski of Greenwich died Aug. 6. He was 80.
Jablonski was born June 8, 1934, in Poland, to Frank and Maria Jablonski. He immigrated to the United States and settled in Greenwich. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
Jablonski is survived by his children, Debbie Shawen, Richard Jablonski, Jane Jablonski, Paul Jablonski, and Annette Cunniffe; and 12 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, Inc., 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. ,Greenwich. Interment will follow at Putnam Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies