GREENWICH, Conn. - John C. Jablonski of Greenwich died Aug. 6. He was 80.
Jablonski was born June 8, 1934, in Poland, to Frank and Maria Jablonski. He immigrated to the United States and settled in Greenwich. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
Jablonski is survived by his children, Debbie Shawen, Richard Jablonski, Jane Jablonski, Paul Jablonski, and Annette Cunniffe; and 12 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, Inc., 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. ,Greenwich. Interment will follow at Putnam Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists