GREENWICH, Conn. - John C. Jablonski of Greenwich died Aug. 6. He was 80.
Jablonski was born June 8, 1934, in Poland, to Frank and Maria Jablonski. He immigrated to the United States and settled in Greenwich. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
Jablonski is survived by his children, Debbie Shawen, Richard Jablonski, Jane Jablonski, Paul Jablonski, and Annette Cunniffe; and 12 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, Inc., 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. ,Greenwich. Interment will follow at Putnam Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station