GREENWICH, Conn. - John C. Jablonski of Greenwich died Aug. 6. He was 80.
Jablonski was born June 8, 1934, in Poland, to Frank and Maria Jablonski. He immigrated to the United States and settled in Greenwich. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
Jablonski is survived by his children, Debbie Shawen, Richard Jablonski, Jane Jablonski, Paul Jablonski, and Annette Cunniffe; and 12 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, Inc., 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. ,Greenwich. Interment will follow at Putnam Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 4 Snow Slows Traffic On Every Major Roadway Across Fairfield County
- 5 Expect More Snow: Winter Weather Advisory Remains In Effect In Greenwich