GREENWICH, Conn. - John C. Jablonski of Greenwich died Aug. 6. He was 80.
Jablonski was born June 8, 1934, in Poland, to Frank and Maria Jablonski. He immigrated to the United States and settled in Greenwich. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
Jablonski is survived by his children, Debbie Shawen, Richard Jablonski, Jane Jablonski, Paul Jablonski, and Annette Cunniffe; and 12 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, Inc., 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. ,Greenwich. Interment will follow at Putnam Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm