SALEM, Mass. - Jessica (Samuel) Gray of Salem, formerly of Greenwich, Conn., died March 26. She was 78.
Gray is survived by her partner, Wally Goldstein of Newtown, Conn.; children, J. Adam Gray of Boulder, Colo., and Lowell J. Gray of Boston, Mass.; four grandchildren; and brother, Allan Samuel.
Graveside Services at 11:30 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, 273 Lakeview Ave., Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Gray’s memory to the Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114.
For more information, please visit: www.stanetsky.com/
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose