SALEM, Mass. - Jessica (Samuel) Gray of Salem, formerly of Greenwich, Conn., died March 26. She was 78.
Gray is survived by her partner, Wally Goldstein of Newtown, Conn.; children, J. Adam Gray of Boulder, Colo., and Lowell J. Gray of Boston, Mass.; four grandchildren; and brother, Allan Samuel.
Graveside Services at 11:30 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, 273 Lakeview Ave., Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Gray’s memory to the Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114.
For more information, please visit: www.stanetsky.com/
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday