SALEM, Mass. - Jessica (Samuel) Gray of Salem, formerly of Greenwich, Conn., died March 26. She was 78.
Gray is survived by her partner, Wally Goldstein of Newtown, Conn.; children, J. Adam Gray of Boulder, Colo., and Lowell J. Gray of Boston, Mass.; four grandchildren; and brother, Allan Samuel.
Graveside Services at 11:30 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, 273 Lakeview Ave., Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Gray’s memory to the Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114.
For more information, please visit: www.stanetsky.com/
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich
- 5 Lynn Ann Bahnken, 59, Of Greenwich