SALEM, Mass. - Jessica (Samuel) Gray of Salem, formerly of Greenwich, Conn., died March 26. She was 78.
Gray is survived by her partner, Wally Goldstein of Newtown, Conn.; children, J. Adam Gray of Boulder, Colo., and Lowell J. Gray of Boston, Mass.; four grandchildren; and brother, Allan Samuel.
Graveside Services at 11:30 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, 273 Lakeview Ave., Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Gray’s memory to the Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114.
For more information, please visit: www.stanetsky.com/
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital