SALEM, Mass. - Jessica (Samuel) Gray of Salem, formerly of Greenwich, Conn., died March 26. She was 78.
Gray is survived by her partner, Wally Goldstein of Newtown, Conn.; children, J. Adam Gray of Boulder, Colo., and Lowell J. Gray of Boston, Mass.; four grandchildren; and brother, Allan Samuel.
Graveside Services at 11:30 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, 273 Lakeview Ave., Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Gray’s memory to the Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114.
For more information, please visit: www.stanetsky.com/
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview