GREENWICH, Conn. - Jenny Elizabeth Travers Bouza, a 60 year resident of Greenwich, died April 14. She was 99.
Bouza was born March 10, 1915, to Michael and Bertha Poltzner Travers. In 1954 she moved with her husband, Anthony, and family from Brooklyn, N.Y., to a new home in Greenwich.
Bouza is survived by her daughter, Tina Nardi Barbadimos (Aris) of Stamford; sons, Joseph Bouza (Ann) of Arlington, Vt., and Robert Bouza (Cheryl) of Lincolndale, N.Y.; daughter-in-law, Estelle Bouza of Norwalk; 13 grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and brothers, Joseph (Lydia) and Jerry (Judy) Travers of Asbury Park, N.J. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony Bouza; and sons, John and Steve Bouza.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home, 121 South Regent St., Port Chester, N.Y. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. April 21 at Corpus Christi Church, 136 South Regent St., Port Chester, N.Y. Interment at St. Mary Cemetery, Rye Brook, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to your favorite charity in Bouza's name.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp