GREENWICH, Conn. - Jean Desmond of Greenwich died Monday, July 14. She was 90.
Desmond was born June 11, 1924, in Greenwich, the daughter of William and Jesse Desmond. She was a member of St. Mary's Church. She worked for many years at the Putnam Trust Bank in Greenwich.
Desmond is survived by her sister-in-law, Maureen Desmond; and nephews; and grand nephews. She was predeceased by her brother, William R. Desmond.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 17, at the St. Mary's Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Interment will be in the St. Mary's Cemetery.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors