GREENWICH, Conn. - Jean Desmond of Greenwich died Monday, July 14. She was 90.
Desmond was born June 11, 1924, in Greenwich, the daughter of William and Jesse Desmond. She was a member of St. Mary's Church. She worked for many years at the Putnam Trust Bank in Greenwich.
Desmond is survived by her sister-in-law, Maureen Desmond; and nephews; and grand nephews. She was predeceased by her brother, William R. Desmond.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 17, at the St. Mary's Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Interment will be in the St. Mary's Cemetery.
- 1 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 2 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million