GREENWICH, Conn. - Jean Desmond of Greenwich died Monday, July 14. She was 90.
Desmond was born June 11, 1924, in Greenwich, the daughter of William and Jesse Desmond. She was a member of St. Mary's Church. She worked for many years at the Putnam Trust Bank in Greenwich.
Desmond is survived by her sister-in-law, Maureen Desmond; and nephews; and grand nephews. She was predeceased by her brother, William R. Desmond.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 17, at the St. Mary's Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Interment will be in the St. Mary's Cemetery.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend