GREENWICH, Conn. - Jean Desmond of Greenwich died Monday, July 14. She was 90.
Desmond was born June 11, 1924, in Greenwich, the daughter of William and Jesse Desmond. She was a member of St. Mary's Church. She worked for many years at the Putnam Trust Bank in Greenwich.
Desmond is survived by her sister-in-law, Maureen Desmond; and nephews; and grand nephews. She was predeceased by her brother, William R. Desmond.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 17, at the St. Mary's Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Interment will be in the St. Mary's Cemetery.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples