GREENWICH, Conn. - James E. Crowle of Greenwich died Aug. 27. He was 55.
Crowle was born Jan. 19, 1959, in Greenwich, to Robert and Louise Crowle. He graduated from Greenwich High School in 1977. He worked for Aquarion Water Company for 33 years and retired in 2010. He was a volunteer member of the Glenville Fire Department.
Crowle is survived by his wife, Teresa; children, Kelly (Thomas) Oxer, Stacy Crowle, Kathleen Crowle; sisters, Patricia Crowle and Wendy (Steve) Rosa; brother, Robert Crowle; several nieces, nephews; and godchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 29 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 30 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at St. Mary's/Putnam Cemetery in Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Boys and Girls Club of Greenwich, 4 Horseneck Lane, Greenwich, CT. 06830 and the American Diabetes Association, 300 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT. 06450.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday