GREENWICH, Conn. - Ignacio Gonzalez of Greenwich died Jan. 4. He was 90.
Gonzalez was born Oct. 17, 1923, in Cuba, to Felipe and Emilia Gonzalez. He was a longtime resident of Greenwich.
Gonzalez is survived by his wife, Emilia; daughters, Emilie Perri of Greenwich and Anna Vitti of Newtown; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 7, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. A prayer service will begin at 5:30 p.m. Burial will take place at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8, in St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Gonzalez’s memory to: Greenwich Hospital Hospice Care, 5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich