RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Helen Vancho Genovese of Riverside died Thursday, April 24. She was 88.
Genovese was born March 15, 1926, in Byram, to Mary and Samuel Vancho. After retiring from the City of Stamford in 1991, she did volunteer work at North Mianus School in Riverside.
Genovese is survived by her husband, Joseph; daughter, Judith Foschi of Riverside; son-in-law, Eraldo; two grandchildren; and sister, Mary Travis of Stamford. She was predeceased by her sisters, Pauline Vancho and Anne Pedersen; and brothers, Samuel, Paul, John and Joseph.
No service details available.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich