RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Helen Vancho Genovese of Riverside died Thursday, April 24. She was 88.
Genovese was born March 15, 1926, in Byram, to Mary and Samuel Vancho. After retiring from the City of Stamford in 1991, she did volunteer work at North Mianus School in Riverside.
Genovese is survived by her husband, Joseph; daughter, Judith Foschi of Riverside; son-in-law, Eraldo; two grandchildren; and sister, Mary Travis of Stamford. She was predeceased by her sisters, Pauline Vancho and Anne Pedersen; and brothers, Samuel, Paul, John and Joseph.
No service details available.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose