RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Helen Vancho Genovese of Riverside died Thursday, April 24. She was 88.
Genovese was born March 15, 1926, in Byram, to Mary and Samuel Vancho. After retiring from the City of Stamford in 1991, she did volunteer work at North Mianus School in Riverside.
Genovese is survived by her husband, Joseph; daughter, Judith Foschi of Riverside; son-in-law, Eraldo; two grandchildren; and sister, Mary Travis of Stamford. She was predeceased by her sisters, Pauline Vancho and Anne Pedersen; and brothers, Samuel, Paul, John and Joseph.
No service details available.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino