RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Helen Vancho Genovese of Riverside died Thursday, April 24. She was 88.
Genovese was born March 15, 1926, in Byram, to Mary and Samuel Vancho. After retiring from the City of Stamford in 1991, she did volunteer work at North Mianus School in Riverside.
Genovese is survived by her husband, Joseph; daughter, Judith Foschi of Riverside; son-in-law, Eraldo; two grandchildren; and sister, Mary Travis of Stamford. She was predeceased by her sisters, Pauline Vancho and Anne Pedersen; and brothers, Samuel, Paul, John and Joseph.
No service details available.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich