RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Helen Vancho Genovese of Riverside died Thursday, April 24. She was 88.
Genovese was born March 15, 1926, in Byram, to Mary and Samuel Vancho. After retiring from the City of Stamford in 1991, she did volunteer work at North Mianus School in Riverside.
Genovese is survived by her husband, Joseph; daughter, Judith Foschi of Riverside; son-in-law, Eraldo; two grandchildren; and sister, Mary Travis of Stamford. She was predeceased by her sisters, Pauline Vancho and Anne Pedersen; and brothers, Samuel, Paul, John and Joseph.
No service details available.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report