NAPLES, Fla. - Gerard V. Batti of Naples, and Austerlitz, N.Y., formerly of Bedford, N.Y., died Aug. 22. He was 73.
Batti was born to Nancy Leto and James Batti in the Bronx. He worked for UMEX Company in Greenwich, Conn., a division of Unilever for 27 years with the last 17 years serving as president.
Batti is survived by his wife, Phyllis; children, Lisa Muoio (Frank), Dr. James Batti (Holly), and Alaina Pratley (Preston); six grandchildren; and brother, James Batti, Jr. (Rosemary) of Wyckoff, N.J.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26 at St. Michael the Archangel RC Church, 469 North St., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Mausoleum, Greenwich.
Contributions in Batti’s memory may be made to The Cancer and Wellness Center, Northern Westchester Hospital, 400 E Main St, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich