NAPLES, Fla. - Gerard V. Batti of Naples, and Austerlitz, N.Y., formerly of Bedford, N.Y., died Aug. 22. He was 73.
Batti was born to Nancy Leto and James Batti in the Bronx. He worked for UMEX Company in Greenwich, Conn., a division of Unilever for 27 years with the last 17 years serving as president.
Batti is survived by his wife, Phyllis; children, Lisa Muoio (Frank), Dr. James Batti (Holly), and Alaina Pratley (Preston); six grandchildren; and brother, James Batti, Jr. (Rosemary) of Wyckoff, N.J.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26 at St. Michael the Archangel RC Church, 469 North St., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Mausoleum, Greenwich.
Contributions in Batti’s memory may be made to The Cancer and Wellness Center, Northern Westchester Hospital, 400 E Main St, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich