NAPLES, Fla. - Gerard V. Batti of Naples, and Austerlitz, N.Y., formerly of Bedford, N.Y., died Aug. 22. He was 73.
Batti was born to Nancy Leto and James Batti in the Bronx. He worked for UMEX Company in Greenwich, Conn., a division of Unilever for 27 years with the last 17 years serving as president.
Batti is survived by his wife, Phyllis; children, Lisa Muoio (Frank), Dr. James Batti (Holly), and Alaina Pratley (Preston); six grandchildren; and brother, James Batti, Jr. (Rosemary) of Wyckoff, N.J.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26 at St. Michael the Archangel RC Church, 469 North St., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Mausoleum, Greenwich.
Contributions in Batti’s memory may be made to The Cancer and Wellness Center, Northern Westchester Hospital, 400 E Main St, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash