NAPLES, Fla. - Gerard V. Batti of Naples, and Austerlitz, N.Y., formerly of Bedford, N.Y., died Aug. 22. He was 73.
Batti was born to Nancy Leto and James Batti in the Bronx. He worked for UMEX Company in Greenwich, Conn., a division of Unilever for 27 years with the last 17 years serving as president.
Batti is survived by his wife, Phyllis; children, Lisa Muoio (Frank), Dr. James Batti (Holly), and Alaina Pratley (Preston); six grandchildren; and brother, James Batti, Jr. (Rosemary) of Wyckoff, N.J.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26 at St. Michael the Archangel RC Church, 469 North St., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Mausoleum, Greenwich.
Contributions in Batti’s memory may be made to The Cancer and Wellness Center, Northern Westchester Hospital, 400 E Main St, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples