GREENWICH, Conn. - Gail Vadeboncoeur Strazza of Greenwich died March 21. She was 74.
Strazza was born Jan. 14, 1940, in Port Chester, to Albert Phillip and Francis Vadeboncoeur. She moved to Greenwich in 1946 where she lived for the rest of her life. She graduated from Greenwich High School in 1957. She worked at the Greenwich Hospital for almost 35 years as a medical secretary eventually becoming the administrator for the "Tender Beginnings" program for expectant mothers.
Strazza is survived by her husband, Ralph Strazza, Sr.; sons, Mark, Ralph (April), Albert (Laurie) and Thomas (Carolyn); seven grandchildren; sister, Barbara McNally of Bronxville, N.Y.; brother, Phillip Vadeboncoeur of Indian Land, S.C.; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 25 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at the Castiglione's Funeral Home in Greenwich. Memorial services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 26 at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church with a reception to follow.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Strazza's memory be made to the "Greenwich Hospital Women and Children's Fund", 5 Perryridge Road in Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich