GREENWICH, Conn. – Frank D. Rende, a Greenwich native, died Sept. 20. He was 34.
He was born in Oct. 21, 1977, in Greenwich to Milly Daher-Rende of Greenwich and Demetrio Rende of Marlboro, N.Y. He graduated from Greenwich High School in 1996 and was passionate about martial arts.
Rende was a certified personal trainer and an accomplished gymnastics and tumbling coach throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
He is survived by his parents; three sisters, Angela (Timothy) Wilson, of Norwalk, Leanne Rende, of White Plains, N.Y., and Mia Rende of Marlboro; a brother, Rocco Rende, a U.S. Navy officer, of Groton, Conn., and Robert Rende, of Marlboro; his maternal grandmother, Emma Daher, of Fort Myers, Fla.; and many aunts, uncles and cousins.
Rende was predeceased by his paternal grandfather, Rocco Rende; his paternal grandmother, Elvira Rende; and his maternal grandfather, Emilio Daher.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m., Friday, at Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Saturday, at St. Roch Church in Greenwich.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Car Fire Ties Up Traffic On I-684 Near Greenwich