GREENWICH, Conn. - Florence B. Carlo, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Saturday, Aug. 2. She was 90.
Carlo was born Nov. 23, 1923, in Rye, N.Y., the daughter of Frank and Josephine Riccio. She grew up in Rye and graduated from Rye High School in 1942.
Carlo is survived by her sons, Alan and Joseph Carlo of Stamford; daughter, Janet Kinard (Craig); three grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Thomas A. Carlo.
Calling hours Tuesday, Aug. 5, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6, at St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church, 84 Sherwood Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Transportation Association of Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student