GREENWICH, Conn. - Florence B. Carlo, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Saturday, Aug. 2. She was 90.
Carlo was born Nov. 23, 1923, in Rye, N.Y., the daughter of Frank and Josephine Riccio. She grew up in Rye and graduated from Rye High School in 1942.
Carlo is survived by her sons, Alan and Joseph Carlo of Stamford; daughter, Janet Kinard (Craig); three grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Thomas A. Carlo.
Calling hours Tuesday, Aug. 5, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6, at St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church, 84 Sherwood Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Transportation Association of Greenwich.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead