GREENWICH, Conn. - Florence B. Carlo, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Saturday, Aug. 2. She was 90.
Carlo was born Nov. 23, 1923, in Rye, N.Y., the daughter of Frank and Josephine Riccio. She grew up in Rye and graduated from Rye High School in 1942.
Carlo is survived by her sons, Alan and Joseph Carlo of Stamford; daughter, Janet Kinard (Craig); three grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Thomas A. Carlo.
Calling hours Tuesday, Aug. 5, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6, at St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church, 84 Sherwood Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Transportation Association of Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview