GREENWICH, Conn. - Eugene A. Pate of Old Greenwich died Jan. 9. He was 54.
Pate was born in New York City and moved to Greenwich in 1973 at the age of 14. He graduated from Greenwich High School in 1977, and attended West Liberty State College in West Virginia. He received his BA from Sacred Heart University and worked for many years in sales at Nestle Water NA in Stamford.
Pate is survived by his wife, Nicole; sons, Brett and Adam; mother, Betty Pate of Cos Cob; father Eugene Pate of Whiting, N.J.; sisters, Eileen Tweddle (Herbert) of Cos Cob and Liz Pate of Riverside; brother, James Pate of Cos Cob; several nieces and nephews; and many cousins.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 13 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher's Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at St. Mary's Parish, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. A private burial will follow at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, a "Pate Children Educational Trust " has been established. Donations may be mailed to the Law Offices of Eileen M. Pate, LLC. 80 Fourth St., Stamford, CT 06905.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday