STAMFORD, Conn. — Ernest P. Passerelle of Stamford died Monday, Dec. 17. He was 84.
Born Feb. 4, 1928, in Greenwich, Passerelle served in the Army and worked as a carpenter for 50 years. He was an avid golfer and Yankee fan.
He is survived by his wife, Elizabeth (DeGruttola) Passerelle; two daughters, Danielle Pimpinella and her husband, Mario, and Darlene Richichi and her husband, Dominick; a brother, Angelo Passerelle and his wife, Rose, and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by three sisters, Rose, Helen and Florence, and two brothers, Joseph and Robert.
Condolences can be left on Lacerenza’s Funeral Home's website.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo