GREENWICH, Conn. - Electra Maranelli Capalbo of Greenwich died on Sunday, May 11. She was 87.
Capalbo was born in Stamford April 8, 1927, to Francis X. and Nellie LoRusso Maranelli.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Wednesday, May 21 at 10 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Catherine of Siena RC Church, Riverside Ave., Riverside. Entombment will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Greenwich Couple Running Boston Marathon In Memory Of Bombing Victim
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Greenwich's Sharon Vos Wins In Her Age Group At Boston Marathon