GREENWICH, Conn. - Electra Maranelli Capalbo of Greenwich died on Sunday, May 11. She was 87.
Capalbo was born in Stamford April 8, 1927, to Francis X. and Nellie LoRusso Maranelli.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Wednesday, May 21 at 10 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Catherine of Siena RC Church, Riverside Ave., Riverside. Entombment will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight