GREENWICH, Conn. - Electra Maranelli Capalbo of Greenwich died on Sunday, May 11. She was 87.
Capalbo was born in Stamford April 8, 1927, to Francis X. and Nellie LoRusso Maranelli.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Wednesday, May 21 at 10 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Catherine of Siena RC Church, Riverside Ave., Riverside. Entombment will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich