GREENWICH, Conn. - Electra Maranelli Capalbo of Greenwich died on Sunday, May 11. She was 87.
Capalbo was born in Stamford April 8, 1927, to Francis X. and Nellie LoRusso Maranelli.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Wednesday, May 21 at 10 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Catherine of Siena RC Church, Riverside Ave., Riverside. Entombment will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky