GREENWICH, Conn. - Electra Maranelli Capalbo of Greenwich died on Sunday, May 11. She was 87.
Capalbo was born in Stamford April 8, 1927, to Francis X. and Nellie LoRusso Maranelli.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Wednesday, May 21 at 10 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Catherine of Siena RC Church, Riverside Ave., Riverside. Entombment will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire