GREENWICH, Conn. - Eleanor Angotto of Greenwich died Tuesday, Feb. 11. She was 85.
Angotto was born May 17, 1928, in Greenwich, to Eugene and Angelina (Montimurro) Patrizi. She worked as a secretary in the law offices of Hirschberg, Pettengill & Strong of Greenwich. In her later years, she returned to the work force with jobs at Thrush Press in Stamford and in the payroll department for the Board of Education of the Town of Greenwich until her retirement.
Angotto is survived by her sons, Gary (Linda) of Norwalk, Chris (Anna) of Greenwich, Terry (Darlene) of Stamford, Jeffrey of Greenwich, and Eric (Deborah) of Fairfield; nine grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Anthony Angotto; sisters, Rosina Gattuso and Mildred Mendrys; and two granddaughters.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 14 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 15 at St. Catherine of Siena Church, 4 Riverside Ave., Riverside. Entombment will follow at Putnam Cemetery, Parsonage Road, Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Angotto’s name may be made to Regency Heights, 53 Courtland Ave., Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday