GREENWICH, Conn. - Eileen "Nell" Waterbury Burke of Greenwich died March 31. She was 99.
Burke was born Oct. 2, 1914, to Rose Seery and Harrison Waterbury in Greenwich.
Burke is survived by her children, Beverly Burke Siemon of Riverside, Thomas C. Burke Jr. (Kathleen) of Cos Cob, Brian H. Burke (Bonnie) of Madison; former son-in-law, Stephen A. McCabe of Rye, N.Y.; former daughter-in-law, Joan Chiapetta Burke of Rowayton; nine grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; a niece and nephew. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas C. Burke; and brother, Harrison Waterbury Jr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home on Arch St. in Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, April 3 at St. Agnes Church at 247 Stanwich Road in Greenwich. A reception will follow at the Church.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens