GREENWICH, Conn. - Eileen "Nell" Waterbury Burke of Greenwich died March 31. She was 99.
Burke was born Oct. 2, 1914, to Rose Seery and Harrison Waterbury in Greenwich.
Burke is survived by her children, Beverly Burke Siemon of Riverside, Thomas C. Burke Jr. (Kathleen) of Cos Cob, Brian H. Burke (Bonnie) of Madison; former son-in-law, Stephen A. McCabe of Rye, N.Y.; former daughter-in-law, Joan Chiapetta Burke of Rowayton; nine grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; a niece and nephew. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas C. Burke; and brother, Harrison Waterbury Jr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home on Arch St. in Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, April 3 at St. Agnes Church at 247 Stanwich Road in Greenwich. A reception will follow at the Church.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'