GREENWICH, Conn. - Eileen "Nell" Waterbury Burke of Greenwich died March 31. She was 99.
Burke was born Oct. 2, 1914, to Rose Seery and Harrison Waterbury in Greenwich.
Burke is survived by her children, Beverly Burke Siemon of Riverside, Thomas C. Burke Jr. (Kathleen) of Cos Cob, Brian H. Burke (Bonnie) of Madison; former son-in-law, Stephen A. McCabe of Rye, N.Y.; former daughter-in-law, Joan Chiapetta Burke of Rowayton; nine grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; a niece and nephew. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas C. Burke; and brother, Harrison Waterbury Jr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home on Arch St. in Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, April 3 at St. Agnes Church at 247 Stanwich Road in Greenwich. A reception will follow at the Church.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead