GREENWICH, Conn. - Edward Roche of Greenwich died Aug. 18. He was 67.
Roche was born Oct. 25, 1946, to Edward and Irene Roche in Stamford. He graduated from Greenwich High School in 1964. He worked for Arnold Bakery in Greenwich for 23 years. After retiring from Arnold bakery he worked as a custodian for the Greenwich Public School system.
Roche is survived by his sisters, Dolores Grossman (Steve) of Stamford, Renee McEvoy (Eugene) of Greenwich, and Theresa Frangione (Luke) of Greenwich; brother, Joseph Roche of Manchester; and sister-in-law Maria Roche of Milford; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sisters, Ann Smith and Constance Perri.
Funeral service and burial will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com/
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash