GREENWICH, Conn. - Edward Roche of Greenwich died Aug. 18. He was 67.
Roche was born Oct. 25, 1946, to Edward and Irene Roche in Stamford. He graduated from Greenwich High School in 1964. He worked for Arnold Bakery in Greenwich for 23 years. After retiring from Arnold bakery he worked as a custodian for the Greenwich Public School system.
Roche is survived by his sisters, Dolores Grossman (Steve) of Stamford, Renee McEvoy (Eugene) of Greenwich, and Theresa Frangione (Luke) of Greenwich; brother, Joseph Roche of Manchester; and sister-in-law Maria Roche of Milford; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sisters, Ann Smith and Constance Perri.
Funeral service and burial will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com/
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich