GREENWICH, Conn. - Edward Roche of Greenwich died Aug. 18. He was 67.
Roche was born Oct. 25, 1946, to Edward and Irene Roche in Stamford. He graduated from Greenwich High School in 1964. He worked for Arnold Bakery in Greenwich for 23 years. After retiring from Arnold bakery he worked as a custodian for the Greenwich Public School system.
Roche is survived by his sisters, Dolores Grossman (Steve) of Stamford, Renee McEvoy (Eugene) of Greenwich, and Theresa Frangione (Luke) of Greenwich; brother, Joseph Roche of Manchester; and sister-in-law Maria Roche of Milford; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sisters, Ann Smith and Constance Perri.
Funeral service and burial will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com/
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton