GREENWICH, Conn. - Edward Roche of Greenwich died Aug. 18. He was 67.
Roche was born Oct. 25, 1946, to Edward and Irene Roche in Stamford. He graduated from Greenwich High School in 1964. He worked for Arnold Bakery in Greenwich for 23 years. After retiring from Arnold bakery he worked as a custodian for the Greenwich Public School system.
Roche is survived by his sisters, Dolores Grossman (Steve) of Stamford, Renee McEvoy (Eugene) of Greenwich, and Theresa Frangione (Luke) of Greenwich; brother, Joseph Roche of Manchester; and sister-in-law Maria Roche of Milford; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sisters, Ann Smith and Constance Perri.
Funeral service and burial will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com/
- 1 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky