TAMARAC, Fla. - Dr. Constance Brown of Tamarac, formerly of Greenwich, died Sunday, June 29. She was 88.
Brown was born Aug. 22, 1925, in Montpelier, Vt., to Dr. Paul and Lula Dodge Arley. She was a well-known chiropractor, with a practice in Old Greenwich, Conn., for 30 years. After her marriage, she made her home with her husband, Walter, in the Riverside section of Greenwich in 1948, and later moved to Old Greenwich in 1957. She moved to Florida in 1994.
Brown is survived by her daughters, Carole Halteman of Orono, Maine, Nancy Parker, of Tolland, Conn., Susan Cunningham of Longview, Wash., and Peggy Brown of Tamarac; and nine grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren, a nephew and two nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Walter.
A service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, July 11, at Knapp Funeral Home, 267 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Burial will be private.
Donations may be made in Brown’s name to the Chiropractic Association of CT, 2257 Silas Deane Highway, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm