STRATFORD, Conn. - Dorothea S. "Dot" Hamilton of Stratford died April 10. She was 81.
Hamilton was born Aug. 6, 1932, in New York City, and was raised in East Hampton, N.Y., and Greenwich. She attended Rosemary Hall, Skidmore College and graduated from the University of Michigan before moving to Scotland in 1957. In 1983, she returned to Connecticut with her family
Hamilton is survived by her children, Amy, Alan, Philip and Barbara. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles G. Hamilton.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. April 25 at Noroton Presbyterian Church in Darien.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend