STRATFORD, Conn. - Dorothea S. "Dot" Hamilton of Stratford died April 10. She was 81.
Hamilton was born Aug. 6, 1932, in New York City, and was raised in East Hampton, N.Y., and Greenwich. She attended Rosemary Hall, Skidmore College and graduated from the University of Michigan before moving to Scotland in 1957. In 1983, she returned to Connecticut with her family
Hamilton is survived by her children, Amy, Alan, Philip and Barbara. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles G. Hamilton.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. April 25 at Noroton Presbyterian Church in Darien.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire