STRATFORD, Conn. - Dorothea S. "Dot" Hamilton of Stratford died April 10. She was 81.
Hamilton was born Aug. 6, 1932, in New York City, and was raised in East Hampton, N.Y., and Greenwich. She attended Rosemary Hall, Skidmore College and graduated from the University of Michigan before moving to Scotland in 1957. In 1983, she returned to Connecticut with her family
Hamilton is survived by her children, Amy, Alan, Philip and Barbara. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles G. Hamilton.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. April 25 at Noroton Presbyterian Church in Darien.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies