STRATFORD, Conn. - Dorothea S. "Dot" Hamilton of Stratford died April 10. She was 81.
Hamilton was born Aug. 6, 1932, in New York City, and was raised in East Hampton, N.Y., and Greenwich. She attended Rosemary Hall, Skidmore College and graduated from the University of Michigan before moving to Scotland in 1957. In 1983, she returned to Connecticut with her family
Hamilton is survived by her children, Amy, Alan, Philip and Barbara. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles G. Hamilton.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. April 25 at Noroton Presbyterian Church in Darien.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'