STRATFORD, Conn. - Dorothea S. "Dot" Hamilton of Stratford died April 10. She was 81.
Hamilton was born Aug. 6, 1932, in New York City, and was raised in East Hampton, N.Y., and Greenwich. She attended Rosemary Hall, Skidmore College and graduated from the University of Michigan before moving to Scotland in 1957. In 1983, she returned to Connecticut with her family
Hamilton is survived by her children, Amy, Alan, Philip and Barbara. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles G. Hamilton.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. April 25 at Noroton Presbyterian Church in Darien.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview