GREENWICH, Conn. - Doris Sibley of Greenwich died March 12. She was 85.
Sibley was born in Southbridge, Mass., she was the daughter of Wilbrod and Alma Brousseau Paul. She grew up in Southbridge and graduated from Mary E. Wells High School. After marriage she settled in Greenwich
Sibley is survived by her daughters, Persis Merritt (Preston) of Trumbull, Justine Tully of Greenwich, Perrin Galli (Joseph) of Warwick, RI; son, Frederic Sibley of the Florida Keys; nine grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and brother, Edward Paul. She was predeceased by her parents; Frederic Grant Sibley; sisters, Rachel Laliberte and Lorraine Taylor; daughter, Sarah Jura (Walter) of Forest Hill, Md.
Burial will be private at the convenience of the family.
In Sibley's memory do a simple act of kindness to a stranger, even if it is just a smile or a friendly hello.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care