GREENWICH, Conn. - Doris M. Schupp of Greenwich died March 22. She was 90.
Schupp was born in Greenwich, to Samuel F. Bridge, Sr. and Ethel W. Bridge. She graduated from Greenwich High School in 1942 and worked a number of years. She volunteered services for Stanwich Congregational Church.
Schupp is survived by her children, Beverly (Marc) Schupp of Haines, Alaska, Nancy (Vernon) Schupp of Fairbanks, Alaska, Gary (Peggy) Schupp of Sauk Rapids, Minn., Dale (Steven) Adler of Ft. Myers, Fla., Robert (Marion) Schupp of Bedford, N.Y., Jack (Dawn) Schupp, Jr. of Greenwich and Thomas (Patti) Schupp of Somers, N.Y.; seven grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; nine nieces and nephews; and 19 grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Jack C. Schupp; sisters, Ethel Healy, Hilda Schupp and Betty Bridge; brothers, Samuel Bridge, Jr. and Alfred Bridge; and nephew, William Schupp.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, March 27 at the original Stanwich Congregational Church, 217 Taconic Road, Greenwich. Interment will follow in Putnam Cemetery.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday