GREENWICH, Conn. - Dina C. Soares of Greenwich died Monday, May 26. She was 57.
Soares was born Jan. 12, 1957, and was the daughter of Lida Correia Machado and David Machado. She has been a Greenwich resident for many years. She was a member of the Portuguese Club in Tarrytown, N.Y.
Soares is survived by her mother, Lida; husband, Domingos Soares; and daughter, Elizabeth Machado Soares. She was predeceased by her father, David.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Fred D. Knapp & Son Funeral Home, 267 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Friday May 30 at St. Michael's Church, 469 North St., Greenwich, Interment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Bendheim Cancer Center, 77 Lafayette Pl, Greenwich, CT, 06830 http://www.greenhosp.org/bendheim_cancer_center
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenwich; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow