GREENWICH, Conn. - Dina C. Soares of Greenwich died Monday, May 26. She was 57.
Soares was born Jan. 12, 1957, and was the daughter of Lida Correia Machado and David Machado. She has been a Greenwich resident for many years. She was a member of the Portuguese Club in Tarrytown, N.Y.
Soares is survived by her mother, Lida; husband, Domingos Soares; and daughter, Elizabeth Machado Soares. She was predeceased by her father, David.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Fred D. Knapp & Son Funeral Home, 267 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Friday May 30 at St. Michael's Church, 469 North St., Greenwich, Interment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Bendheim Cancer Center, 77 Lafayette Pl, Greenwich, CT, 06830 http://www.greenhosp.org/bendheim_cancer_center
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich