GREENWICH, Conn. - Dina C. Soares of Greenwich died Monday, May 26. She was 57.
Soares was born Jan. 12, 1957, and was the daughter of Lida Correia Machado and David Machado. She has been a Greenwich resident for many years. She was a member of the Portuguese Club in Tarrytown, N.Y.
Soares is survived by her mother, Lida; husband, Domingos Soares; and daughter, Elizabeth Machado Soares. She was predeceased by her father, David.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Fred D. Knapp & Son Funeral Home, 267 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Friday May 30 at St. Michael's Church, 469 North St., Greenwich, Interment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Bendheim Cancer Center, 77 Lafayette Pl, Greenwich, CT, 06830 http://www.greenhosp.org/bendheim_cancer_center
- 1 Greenwich Couple Running Boston Marathon In Memory Of Bombing Victim
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Greenwich's Sharon Vos Wins In Her Age Group At Boston Marathon