DANBURY, Conn. – Debra A. Cardone of Danbury died Jan. 26 after a prolonged battle with cancer. She was 54.
Born June 4, 1958, Cardone attended Greenwich schools and graduated from Greenwich High School. She most recently worked at a UPS Store in Danbury.
Cardone is survived by a son, Anthony Cardone, of Danbury; her mother, Florence Coppola, of Greenwich; a brother, Henry Coppola, of Dallas; and her former husband, Ronald Cardone, of Greenwich. She was predeceased by a brother, Anthony Coppola.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Greenwich. Castiglione Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview