DANBURY, Conn. – Debra A. Cardone of Danbury died Jan. 26 after a prolonged battle with cancer. She was 54.
Born June 4, 1958, Cardone attended Greenwich schools and graduated from Greenwich High School. She most recently worked at a UPS Store in Danbury.
Cardone is survived by a son, Anthony Cardone, of Danbury; her mother, Florence Coppola, of Greenwich; a brother, Henry Coppola, of Dallas; and her former husband, Ronald Cardone, of Greenwich. She was predeceased by a brother, Anthony Coppola.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Greenwich. Castiglione Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich