DANBURY, Conn. – Debra A. Cardone of Danbury died Jan. 26 after a prolonged battle with cancer. She was 54.
Born June 4, 1958, Cardone attended Greenwich schools and graduated from Greenwich High School. She most recently worked at a UPS Store in Danbury.
Cardone is survived by a son, Anthony Cardone, of Danbury; her mother, Florence Coppola, of Greenwich; a brother, Henry Coppola, of Dallas; and her former husband, Ronald Cardone, of Greenwich. She was predeceased by a brother, Anthony Coppola.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Greenwich. Castiglione Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight